Keep your storm and sewer systems functioning smoothly and cleanly with Quam’s combination water jet and vacuum truck, an efficient and safe solution for large-volume storm and sewer systems. The large-capacity vacuum quickly removes debris and excess water, and returns systems to normal flow and functionality. And our high-pressure jetting system regulates water pressure with precision, so large volume pipes get meticulously clean, while smaller-diameter and older, more fragile pipe systems receive protection from damage during the cleaning process.
Our team has the capacity and expertise to serve your city or industrial application with:
- Clearing backups caused by excess debris from rainstorms
- Servicing hydraulically overloaded systems due to considerable snow thaw or flash flooding
- Controlling groundwater infiltration from cracked or damaged pipe joints
- Keeping your community’s natural waterways free of residual contamination
- Scheduling regular preventative line maintenance